- 1 of 5
Middle States Commission Comments on Pitt's State Funding
Reducing public support for Pitt threatens the University as well as the region's economy, the Middle States Commission warned in its accreditation report.
"To the outside observer," recent cuts in Pitt's state funding have gone "beyond bone to marrow," the commission wrote. Learn more »
1-Minute Video Series
Learn About Pitt’s Budget
View “Understanding the Pitt Budget: Evaluating Your Investment” (PPT), an overview for Pitt parents and students.
- Advocacy Resources from Pitt Governmental Relations
- Pitt Ranked As Top Value in Pennsylvania by Kiplinger
- Pitt Is Pennsylvania’s Only Public Institution in the Princeton Review-USA Today List of “Best Value” Public Colleges and Universities
- Economic Impact Report (PDF)
- The Company We Keep (PDF)
- Celebrating 225 Years of Building Better Lives